Friday, December 9, 2011

Job Hunting and Other Random Stuff...

Well, as the title says, I'm hunting for a job... And it hasn't yielded results as of yet... I've applied for a lot, had one interview, and am waiting to hear back from them. Let me tell you, it’s been an interesting time of transition. I always knew that the transition from mission to home would be a little difficult. I just need to find things to do to keep myself occupied!

So that’s exactly what I’m doing! I try to go to the temple often, I’ve been a few times this week, and that’s of course great. (except when I’m there and there’s a massive group of missionaries also attending the temple… Then I start thinking about how I should be there with them) So besides that, the temple is a very positive experience.
As stated, I’m searching for a job! It’s definitely not easy… So I’m really hoping I’ll get one soon! That would keep me nice and busy. (while earning a dollar or two at the same time) I’m brushing up on my programming, which I’m loving! That’s something I missed while on my mission! Programming! So now I’m having a great time re-learning the things I used to know, and putting them into practice!
Today I got to go with my Dad to his work! That was an awesome experience! Here's a lamo photo!
Yup... Lamo picture. But fun office!
It was way fun being able to see where he works, what he does, meet all his co-workers, it was great! We then went to go pick up Daniel (my oldest brother) from the airport, because he’s coming for several days to stay with us! Great stuff! It was awesome seeing him again after two years!

Well, I know, this is a pretty lamo post. Like I said, they'll hopefully get better as I have more stuff to put in them. But until then, bear with me! :)
Tchau tchau!

No comments:

Post a Comment