Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Last Post

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it's true. This is my last blog post in this blog... I'm done with it...

....


...........

But not like that. I've just moved my blog! :)  Here is the new address of my blog! http://johnbwoodruff.net/myblog/

So I've gotten myself a new domain name. It's pretty cool I think. The website looks nice, it's nice and professional blogging software, etc.

Now, the good news is that you can still "Follow" my blog! (so it appears in your blogger dashboard) Here is how you do it:

STEP 1: Go to Blogger.com and log in as your google account. That's a fairly easy thing to do. ;)

STEP 2: Click the "Add" button located on the left side of the screen. (see screenshot below)

You click that button!
STEP 3: A box will pop up on your screen. You need to copy my new blog link I provided above, and paste it into the "URL" box. Then press "Follow" down at the bottom of the box. (see screenshot below)
Paste that link! Hit that Follow Button!
And congratulations! You've finished!!! You will now see my blog posts in your blogger dashboard! Yay!!!

So anyway, the whole point of this is to say that I will no longer be posting on this blog, but will be posting on my new one. Please follow it! :) That would make me happy! And you would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment