Saturday, February 18, 2012

La Traviata!

I went to the opera "La Traviata" last night, it was the first opera I've ever been to. It was actually really cool! Not to mention I could understand a lot of what was being said! (or sung) It's fun knowing Portuguese and Spanish.

The story was interesting. It was rather depressing, but quite good. The music was amazing, I loved it! I was talking to Sarah who I went with, and we were shocked at how ridiculously difficult it would be to be blasting opera-style singing for 3 hours! All I can say is, I can't sing like that! It was a very fun time though.

Now I'm going to go buy myself a Little Caesar's Pizza for my dinner! Delicious! A wonderful five dollar meal! Then I'm off to the BYU Philharmonic Concert! I'm really excited, I've been wanting to go to one of those concerts for a while now! Should be good fun!

Tchau tchau!

No comments:

Post a Comment